Finas Horneados informs website users about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by
browsing or hiring services through its website. In this respect, Finas Horneados guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21
2. Collection, purpose and processing of data
Finas Horneados has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending e-mail or by filling out the
forms included on the website.
In this sense, Finas Horneados will be deemed responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn Finas Horneados informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes:
The attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact directory, the provision of services, the management of the commercial relationship and other
purposes. The operations, arrangements and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered the processing of personal data.
All personal data, which are collected through the Finas Horneados website and therefore have the consideration of treatment of personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Data Protection Agency by Finas Horneados.
3. Communication of information to third parties
Finas Horneados informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the second case, data will only be transferred to the third party when Finas Horneados has the express consent of the user.
4. User rights
Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As far as the user’s data are concerned, they are processed by Parc Empresarial Carabona, Avenida L’Argent, 25 – 12530 Burriana (CASTELLÓN). Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must write to the following address, providing proof of identity (ID or passport): Parc empresarial Carabona, Avenida L’Argent, 25 – 12530 Burriana (CASTELLÓN) or the address that is replaced in the General Data Protection Register. Such communication shall reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request for application, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user. However, they may be carried out by an authorized person as the legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, the documents accrediting this representation of the interested party must be provided.
- Ensuring that web pages can work properly.
- Knowing your browsing experience.
- Collecting anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our website.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you will be able to access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies, without this preventing access to the contents.
However, the quality of the performance of the Services may be affected. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of your browser.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function in a more agile way and adapted to users’ preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow to know statistical data to improve the quality and experience of the users.
- What are the different types of Cookies that we use in Finas Horneados?
- Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e. they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer upon leaving it.
- The permanent ones expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are deleted manually, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registration, so as not to have to enter our password constantly.
- On the other hand, depending on who manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our proprietary cookies and third-party cookies.
- Proprietary cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best performance of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
Browsing this website means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
PERFORMANCE: These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the performance of our website. They store service settings so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit us.
GEOLOCATION: These Cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or device to provide you with more appropriate content and services.
REGISTRATION: Registration Cookies are created when you register or when you log in to our website.
ANALYSIS: These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our website in a totally anonymous manner. – We may count the number of visitors to the site or the most viewed content.
How can I set my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, given that Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them.
Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.